Monday 14 January 2013

A few ideas/recipes


In line with my flavoured coffee obsession, I made myself a SW friendly Mocha. It's nothing fancy, it's literally an option hot chocolate, coffee, a dash of milk from my allowance (although you might not need it) and a squirt of cream for 2 syns, less if you buy the light version...I just used what was in the fridge (left over from Christmas if I'm honest)

Monday Mocha - 4 syns 
Mocha. 2 syns for the hot choc, 2 syns for the cream. Feels like a proper treat ❤ #slimmingworld 

If you want something different, I saw a lady on Instagram using Fluff Marshmallow on top of a hot chocolate. I think she said was 1.5 syns, but didn't say for how much and I'm afraid I can't find it on syns online, but it's something to consider if you have a jar and access to the nutrition info so you can syn it up. 

For lunch I made a tomato pasta dish: 
* pasta 
* chopped tomatoes 
* baked beans 
* onion 
* garlic 
* bacon
* 1tsp of light cream cheese
* Cheddar to sprinkle on top (optional)

You can add any veg you like to this...just cook the pasta, whilst that's cooking cook all the other ingredients together and finally mix with the pasta. Serve with cheddar cheese sprinkled on top. You can also add chilli, I didn't to this one because I was sharing it with my daughter. 

This is a brilliant family meal. This is my youngest daughter enjoying her THIRD bowlful!

Even my youngest is enjoying the food on slimming world (with added cheese, she is growing afterall) this is helping 3!!! #slimmingworld 

For dinner I just had to try the Mushy pea curry that's been doing the rounds on Instagram (seriously, if you're not already on Instagram, you should join, there are tons of SW ladies on there posting delicious looking food, sharing ideas and recipes, just search for Slimmingworld under tags)

SW mushy pea curry and rice. Was very yummy #slimmingworld #slimming

Ingredients:
* 1 can Mushy peas
* 1 can chopped tomatoes
* 1 can baked beans
* Curry powder (to taste) 

blend them all together to make the sauce. Add whatever meat/veg you want. Serve with rice, or SW chips. 

2 comments:

  1. Given that I am a certified mushy pea addict, I am giving this one a go! Brilliant recipe, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like hotish curry add a chilli...we did and it was lovely :)

    ReplyDelete