Tuesday 15 January 2013

Syn-free pancakes

This is another recipe I discovered on Instagram and there seem to be a few variations (of which I will be trying)

Oh my good God! Seriously? I can have these on my diet? #slimmingworld #whyhaveinevertriedthesebefore?

Ingredients
* 30g Ready Brek (I'm aware it's no longer a HeB, but I'm counting it as one...feel free to use porridge oats)
* 1/2 tsp sweetner
* 2 eggs

Instructions
Whisk all ingredients together and fry..easy peasy. I served them with banana and 2 tsp of maple syrup (1 syn)


The other version which I have yet to try is 

Ingredients
* 35g Porridge Oats
* 1 pot of Muller Light (any flavour)
* 3 eggs
* Sweetner (if needed)

Instructions
Put your oats and muller light into a bowl and leave to soak overnight (or 3 hours). Add eggs and sweetner. Fry in Fry Light. 

2 comments:

  1. These look great. I make pancakes by using two eggs and one mashed banana, which would be syn free too! I was on SW when I started blogging if you fancy digging through my archive- I really need to set up proper tabs to make old posts easier to find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, I'll definitely check your blog out. I'm always looking out for slimming buddies and new ideas x

      Delete