Sunday 6 January 2013

I survived the Yorkshire Sculpture Park

I LOVE to eat out. It is one of my favourite things to do, so when we plan a trip out as a family, like we did today, I am so tempted to suggest having lunch somewhere nice.

Today I had a late, big, breakfast of bacon, egg, mushroom, baked beans and toast and hoped that would last me through to dinner time. We then headed out to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park for some body magic.

Isn't it beautiful?..there was plenty to distract me from wanting to eat
At @yorkshiresculpturepark #ysp #yorkshiresculpturepark #ysp

#ysp #yorkshiresculpturepark #nofilter

We did have to stop at the cafe for a snack because my daughters were getting hungry, but I was good. I ordered a plain coffee and had an emergency Alpen bar light in my handbag for such an occasion.

Out with the family and being good whilst they trough down delicious looking flapjack
Let's call this photographic evidence, much better than the nut who photographs her coffees. 

From there we had a short shopping trip. I'm a self proclaimed Starbucks addict so I had to find a way to diet and get my Starbucks fix, so say hello to a 'tall, skinny, vanilla spiced latte' I worked this out to be around 4.5 syns if you count the milk as a Healthy B (which I did)

Skinny vanilla spiced latte using the milk as my heA but can't find the sun value #starbucks #slimmingworld

Dinner time: We had my favourite...sushi! I could eat sushi all day, every day, and the best bit? It's really low in syns! I think this lot worked out at 1/2 and I was completely stuffed.

  Dinner was sushi. Works out at 0.5syns for the whole lot #slimmingworld

No comments:

Post a Comment