Thursday 3 January 2013

First day back at group

Today I returned to my regular Slimming World group.

Heart. I know I've already done this one but then I saw this and couldn't resist #fmsphotoaday

It was so lovely to be back. Even better? I got a brand new pack! New year, new start and shiny new pack...brilliant!

Ready and raring to go #slimmingworld #healthy #diet

The damage this past 3 months wasn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't good (8lb)...but I had gone completely off the rails from October to restarting my diet on 1st January.

Back home I immediate wrote out a meal plan and then a shopping list. 
photo.JPG
Below is a computer simulation of me now and me at target (10st)

I will get there this year. #slimmingworld #diet #slimming
Source: http://www.modelmydiet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment