Saturday 12 January 2013

Starbucks obsession

As I've mentioned before, I have a bit of a Starbucks obsession...well it's more of a coffee obsession but I just can't resist those fancy coffees from Starbucks so I'm experimenting with different things so I can still get my fix.

Today I tried out a tall, sugar-free hazelnut, skinny latte to then find the sugar-free versions aren't listed on syns online Hmph. The coffee was amazing though, I wouldn't have guessed it was sugar-free and skinny. 

 Surprise: surprised that a sugar free, skinny latte would taste so good #fmsphotoaday 

After some research I found their nutrition sheet and the sugar-free syrups are 0 calories...I'm assuming then, that they are 0 syns (assuming you're counting the milk from your allowance). 

No comments:

Post a Comment