Thursday 24 January 2013

Weigh Day

It's that time of the week again and the prognosis was not good

I can't complain really, I haven't had a brilliant week. Will try harder for the next 7 days. #slimmingworld #weighday

I can't honestly say I'm that surprised. Sunday night I wrote out my meal plan and we were all set to do our weekly shop Monday night, then this happened...

Untitled

Which led to this
  Snowy 

  Snowy 

 which then led to this... 
A warming hot chocolate #winter

 then finally this
Untitled
Yes that is pizza, yes I did, wholeheartedly, regret it as soon as I ate it

So as you can see, I probably really deserved my 1lb on.

Because we didn't get our weekly shop on the Monday night as usual, the rest of my week wasn't fantastic either....it wasn't bad by a long shot, but not as good as it could've been. However, my shopping arrived today (I ended up ordering it online) and I can now get back on track. I need a 2lb loss to get me back on track to be at target by Christmas....wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment