Sunday 13 January 2013

Meal planning

This may seem like it's late because I did the last meal plan on a Friday, but we do our grocery shopping every Monday, so Sunday night will be my time to plan meals and write a shopping list. 


I have 2 children so I have to make sure we have things in for them too. If they can join in the Slimming World meal they will, if not I've found an alternative. It's not that any of the meals are unsuitable for children, just that my girls don't like spicy food and I love it. We're also working around after school activities and can't always eat together...but I do love that Slimming World is family friendly. 

Meal plan done, shopping list written, dh is going shopping tomorrow night #slimming #slimmingworld #diet #healthy 

Today (whilst out shopping) I came across these and couldn't resist buying one of each flavour. Syns online says a chunky kitkat is 13 syns (one of them might be 12.5) so I plan to share them with my husband for 6.5 syns each. I can't wait to try the coconut one. 

Found these in a shop today, can't wait to try them. 13 syns each so hubby and I will share half each. 

 Not necessarily a Slimming World friendly recipe but since these homemade tortillas work out at 6 syns each I thought I'd share them anyway. We had these with stew and it just made the meal feel a bit more naughty. Recipe here

My clever hubby made wraps from scratch #food #cooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment